Boost Auto-Acceptance & Unlock Customer Growth
Auto Decisioning on the First Try
Seconds Response Time
Accuracy in Liveness Detection
Increase Your Confidence that You’re Validating a Legitimate Identity
Built with a superior capture experience, powerful forensic engine, and hyper accurate data extraction, Predictive Document Verification (DocV) 3.0 approves more good customers while eliminating bad actors in real time.
Featured Industry Accolades
Forrester Research, one of the largest and most influential B2B research and analyst firms in the world, named Socure a Leader in its inaugural Forrester Wave (™) Identity Verification Solutions Report, Q4 2022 Ranked as the number one, best-in-class identity document solution according to Aite-Novarica Group, an advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to banks and other financial services providers
Socure helps us onboard new customers quickly and scale faster than we could with other tools. The Socure solutions provide a unified, comprehensive view of a digital identity, not just on document authenticity and selfie matching, but for actual identity and risk-based decisions. We identified no other solutions that compare in terms of accuracy or insights.”
JOHN MEARLS, HEAD OF RISK & OPERATIONS, LILI
The Predictive DocV solution has been a tremendous boon for productivity and has enabled more efficient resource allocation. We saw our approval rate improve by 30%. We've driven down rejection rates considerably while simultaneously keeping out more applications that would increase the amount of fraud we encounter."
MARK KASSARDJIAN, DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS, BETTERMENT
Increase the likelihood a user passes security checks with well-lit, non-blurry images
- Capture App provides an intuitive guided user experience, correcting for blur, glare, and low light situations, with accessibility features to verbalize guidance for visually impaired users.
- Frame-finder instinctively detects appropriate documents or faces for a self portrait to prevent photos of any other subject matter and auto fires the shutter to capture the image when the conditions are right.
Stop spoofing attacks with the least amount of friction
- Enhanced facial biometrics with NIST PAD Level 2 certification for liveness detection stops spoofing attacks, which cannot be beaten by fraudulent uses of 3D printers, masks, or dolls.
- Robust algorithms quickly match the selfie to the photo in the ID with reduced bias machine-driven decisioning.
- A single selfie fulfills both facial match and liveness detection – no blinking or head turning required.
Validate physical identification and identity data together for a holistic judgment
- Optical character recognition (OCR) extracts data from the front of the document which is then matched with data extracted from the barcode or machine-readable zone (MRZ).
- If a self portrait is captured, the self portrait is compared to the photo on the identification card to confirm a match.
- Biometric forensics including image of image detection, age discrepancy alerts, and the image alert list keep out bad actors without impacting the experience of good customers.
Integrate as fast as 3 days
- Lightweight mobile SDKs are available for iOS, Android, and React Native, while the Web SDK can be integrated through a browser-based widget that initiates requests via a unique link, QR code scan, or from a customer relationship management dashboard.
- Easy-to-tailor, configurable dashboard supports no-code customization of logos, specific use cases, risk tolerances, and several customizable attributes for both mobile and web SDKs.
Promote financial inclusion with digital accessibility features
- Built to drive accessibility across user populations by removing the need for human intervention, video, head-turning, or blinking. A single self portrait fulfills both liveness detection and facial matching requirements.
- Designed to support WCAG 2.1 AA standards, which enhance mobile functionality to be friendlier and give end-users extreme flexibility.
Strong protection for consumer PII
- Socure’s Predictive DocV Platform meets industry security standards System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type 2 mapped to HITRUST, and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001, 27017, 27018, 27701 which enhance our ability to protect PII in accordance with applicable policies.
Built with consumer safety and compliance top of mind
- DocV ID Verification solicits consumer consent prior to biometric capture
Integrate DocV alongside Socure’s ID+ solution suite for a holistic consumer view
- Socure’s solution suite offers fully-automated machine learning models, trained on more than 1 billion known good and known bad identities, and reinforced with third-party data from more than 400+ sources to thwart bad actors and unlock customer growth.
- Document-extracted addresses and SMS-captured phone numbers are checked against thousands of highly predictive signals from internal databases to determine risk.