New York, NY -- Socure, the leader in Day Zero digital identity verification, is presenting a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 2 p.m. EST, to discuss the demands organizations are facing in order to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- WHAT: “Will the California Privacy Laws Expose You to More Fraud? AI-Based Identity Verification as a Solution” webinar.
- WHO: Socure Privacy Lead Annie Bai, Socure Product Director Gene Radin, and Socure VP of Marketing Rivka Little
- WHEN: Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 2 p.m. EST. The webinar will also be available for later viewing click here
- WHERE: Registration link here and at https://info.socure.com/webinar-california-consumer-privacy-act-ai-based-identity-verification-as-solution
The presenters will explore the demands CCPA places on identity verification and how leveraging advanced analytics and data science methods along with digital document verification can enable a safe road to CCPA compliance.
Attendees will learn:
- The process of CCPA’s verified customer requests (VCR)
- The risks consumers and businesses face in complying with CCPA’s verified customer requests
- How AI-based digital identity verification enables safe CCPA compliance
- How leveraging advanced analytics and data science methods along with digital document verification can enable a safe road to CCPA compliance.