New York, NY -- Socure, the leader in Day Zero digital identity verification, is presenting a complimentary webinar on Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 2 p.m. EST, to discuss the demands organizations are facing in order to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
- WHAT: “Will the California Privacy Laws Expose You to More Fraud? AI-Based Identity Verification as a Solution” webinar.
- WHO: Socure Privacy Lead Annie Bai, Socure Product Director Gene Radin, and Socure VP of Marketing Rivka Little
- WHEN: Tuesday, Feb. 5 at 2 p.m. EST. The webinar will also be available for later viewing click here
- WHERE: Registration link here and at https://info.socure.com/webinar-california-consumer-privacy-act-ai-based-identity-verification-as-solution
The presenters will explore the demands CCPA places on identity verification and how leveraging advanced analytics and data science methods along with digital document verification can enable a safe road to CCPA compliance.
Attendees will learn:
- The process of CCPA’s verified customer requests (VCR)
- The risks consumers and businesses face in complying with CCPA’s verified customer requests
- How AI-based digital identity verification enables safe CCPA compliance
- How leveraging advanced analytics and data science methods along with digital document verification can enable a safe road to CCPA compliance.
Socure is the leader in Day Zero digital identity verification technology. Its predictive analytics platform applies artificial intelligence and machine-learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, phone, address, IP, social media and the broader internet to verify identities in real-time. Socure powers financial inclusion, increasing acceptance as much as 40 percent for millennials and other thin-file consumers. It also reduces fraud for online new account opening by up to 90 percent, lowers manually reviewed knowledge-based authentication (KBA) rates by as much as 80 percent, and automates Customer Identification Program (CIP), Know Your Customer (KYC) and anti-money laundering (AML) compliance initiatives. Socure was founded in 2012 and is based in New York City.
T: (212) 931–6183
Topics: Press Release